Llamas graze in the verdant fields surrounding a highland hamlet. All is sunshine and beauty in this enchanted Peruvian landscape. By Balvina Huaytalla, this handcrafted cosmetic bag showcases the traditional Andean art of arpillera. Each tiny figure is crafted in three dimensions and embroidered by hand. The reverse side is solid black cotton.
- 0.71 oz
- 4.3" H x 7.75" W x 0.2" D
- 90% cotton, 10% acrylic. Cotton lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry clean only
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Made in Peru, ships from US