Pre-Hispanic Embossed Leather Sling from Peru, "Tumi Cosmovision"
Handcrafted using techniques passed down from the colonial era, this awesome sling showcases the work of Peruvian artisan Berardo Santos. He works in leather, delicately tooling it by hand to feature pre-Hispanic images of birds and ceremonial tumi axes at the front with the image of the god Wiracocha at the back. Draped over the shoulder on an adjustable leather strap, the bag opens with a belt buckle flap to reveal an interior with faux leather at the sides. An open pocket on one side provides space for storing small items.
- 1.8 lbs
- Bag: 14.25" H x 11.5" W x 3.1" D
- Strap: 57" min L - x 61" max L x 1" W
- Drop length: 23.5" min L - x 25.5" max L
- Leather, polyester interior
- Avoid contact with water
- Adjustable strap
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Not lined
- Features a belt buckle closure
- Made in Peru, ships from US