For this pair of traditional cuchimilco sculptures, Peruvian artisan Walter Jose Acosta draws inspiration from the ancient Chancay culture of South America. Crafted of ceramic, the sculptures depict a nude male and female that stand side-by-side, representing the duality of life that the Chancay held in high regard.
- 0.8 lbs
- Largest piece: 6" H x 3.9" W x 2" D
- Smallest piece: 6" H x 3.9" W x 2" D
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- Made in Peru, ships from US