Repotting weekend

I spent much of the weekend repotting. 

Started with a dozen epiphyllum cuttings I've been rooting over winter. I'm new to growing these and hope to use these as pollen donors for some trichocereus and echinopsis hybrids.

I bought this on eBay as a columnar echinopsis with pink flowers and decided to split it up. I thought they might all be individual seedlings but turns out all the small plants were pups from the columns. I left them all attached but split the columns into separate pots.

I received 950 little 2" pots in the mail on Saturday. They were supposed to come at the beginning of the month but the seller was out of stock. I was excited to finally get them!

 

I set about repotting 10 month old seedlings that have been growing in the garage. These are open pollinated Trichocereus scopulicola from misplant. I noticed a lot of swirled seedlings.

I ended up with a full tray of 50 of these Trichocereus peruvianus 'Serra Blue' x Trichocereus huanucoensis from Sacred Succulents.

 

Here's everything together. There's two trays left at the bottom that need to be split up but that seems to be another full day of work.

Various seedlings from misplant and Sacred Succulents.

And seedlings from my own various untracked trichocereus and echinopsis hybrids. I used WAY too many seeds per pot with these and I'm not really sure how I'm going to go about splitting them up. Luckily I was experimenting with straight sand for this batch of seeds so they should split up easily.